01 Update to a new version
Before updating to a new Tradumanager version, you should check if you are still in the period during which you can install updates for free (click on Licence at the top of the menu). If the period of free updates is already over, please first purchase the relevant update in the shop.
Then please follow these steps:
- Backup your data. If you work with an Access database file (e.g. C:\tradumanager\tradumanager_database.accdb), copy this file into another folder to backup it. If you work with an MySQL database, please backup your database directly in phpMyAdmin.
- Deinstall Tradumanager on your computer.
- Download the latest Tradumanager version (Demo menu section) and install it.
- Start your Tradumanager. Enter your licence key.
- The connection details are kept during the update so you don’t need to enter them again.
- Login with your access details and enter your licence key again.
- Tradumanager must be restarted and is now updated..
IMPORTANT: If your database is used by several users, all users must update Tradumanager on their computer to avoid errors in the database.